Kinzinger slams DeSantis for not meeting with Biden in Florida: ‘Absolutely outrageous’

Posted on AllSides September 2nd, 2023
From The Center

Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) criticized Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) for not meeting with President Biden while he visited the state Friday to survey hurricane damage, calling the decision “absolutely outrageous.” The White House told CNN that a meeting between Biden and DeSantis was planned for Friday, but DeSantis’ office later said no such meeting would occur, citing logistical concerns. “There’s a 1 percent to 2 percent chance it’s logistics. There’s a 98 percent to 99 percent chance it’s the optics,” Kinzinger said in a CNN interview Saturday. “Ron...

Read full story

AllSides Picks

More News about Politics from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right