Skip to main content

9,000 Iranian Targets Hit So Far, US Central Command Says

Middle East,US Military,Iran,Iran War,US Central Command

From the Right

The U.S. military command leading the war effort against Iran said that more than 9,000 targets have been struck and more than 9,000 flights have been conducted so far since the conflict started in February.

In an operational update on March 23, the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said it's still focusing on "striking targets to dismantle the Iranian regime's security apparatus." Around 140 Iranian naval vessels have been destroyed, it said...

AllSides Picks

More News about Middle East

News from the Left

News from the Center

News from the Right