We've made a few changes on Version 9.2 of the AllSides Media Bias Chart:
- Strengthened our ratings for MSNBC and Vox, both rated Left by Americans across the political spectrum in the Aug. 2023 Blind Bias Survey.
- Confirmed our rating for The Wall Street Journal (Center). WSJ was rated Lean Left in the latest blind survey, but a multipartisan panel of reviewers opted to keep the rating as Center following an Editorial Review.
- Version 9.1 of the AllSides Media Bias Chart was live for only a short period of time and reflected just one change: our updated rating for The Post Millennial, previously rated Lean Right, but moved to Right after it was rated as such in the latest blind survey. This change is also reflected in Version 9.2.
For Version 3.0 of the AllSides Fact Check Bias Chart, we:
- Moved FactCheck.org from Center to Lean Left following a Small Group Editorial Review that found story choice bias.
- Added AFP Fact Check (Left bias) following a Small Group Editorial Review.
Curious about how bias changes over time? Check out old versions of the bias chart here.