See Local News
Get Balanced News From Your U.S. State.
See Local News
See all locals

Tourist dies after being electrocuted in resort jacuzzi

Posted on AllSides June 13th, 2024
From The Right

An American man has died after he was electrocuted in a jacuzzi on Tuesday at a private resort in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico, and a woman has been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries. State of Sonora officials said Jorge Guillen, 43, and Lizette Zambrano, 35, from El Paso, Texas, were in a jacuzzi just after 8pm on Tuesday at Sonoran Sea Resort. Jorge was electrocuted and according to Mexican outlet Norte Digital, his wife Lizette was transported to a US hospital and remains in critical condition. While officials are still...

Read full story

AllSides Picks

https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13525425/tourist-dies-jacuzzi-resort-electrocuted-burns.html

More News about Culture from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right