See Local News
Get Balanced News From Your U.S. State.
See Local News
See all locals

Texas man dies after being electrocuted in jacuzzi at Mexican resort

Posted on AllSides June 12th, 2024
From The Left

A man died after being electrocuted while in a jacuzzi at a Mexican resort, local officials announced Wednesday. The 43-year-old man was in the jacuzzi alongside another person when both were shocked, the Attorney General’s Office for the State of Sonora said in a statement on Facebook. The man was from El Paso, Texas, and the other person was taken to the U.S., where she is in critical condition after suffering life-threatening injuries, NBC News affiliate KTSM of El Paso reported. The incident was reported around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in...

Read full story

AllSides Picks

https://nbcnews.com/news/world/texas-man-dies-electrocuted-jacuzzi-mexican-resort-rcna156905

More News about World from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right