See Local News
Get Balanced News From Your U.S. State.
See Local News
See all locals

Land hldings and transactions required to be reported to the U.S. Department of Agriculture

Posted on AllSides April 18th, 2024
From The Left

WATERTOWN — U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) Executive Director Jennie Budahl in Codington County reminds foreign investors with an interest in agricultural land in the United States that they are required to report their land holdings and transactions to USDA. The Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act (AFIDA) requires foreign investors who buy, sell or hold an interest in U.S. agricultural land to report their holdings and transactions to the USDA. Foreign investors must file AFIDA Report Form FSA-153 with the FSA county office in the county...

Read full story

AllSides Picks

More News about General News from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right