10 Dems Join Republicans Opposing Biden Ending Title 42
President Joe Biden's plan to do away with Title 42 border protections amid the COVID-19 pandemic is unpopular with Republicans and now 10 Democrats are joining in the opposition.
Nine Senate Democrats and a Democratic Texas representative are urging Biden to not end the policy protecting the border by May 23, the Washington Examiner reported Tuesday.
- Sen. Gary Peters, D-Mich.
- Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del.
- Sen. Mark Kelly, D-Ariz.
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz.
- Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H.
- Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga.
- Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev.
- Sen. Joe Manchin, W.Va.
- Sen. Jon ...