See Local News
Get Balanced News From Your U.S. State.
See Local News
See all locals

The Decline of Congress

Posted on AllSides November 17th, 2021
From The Right
OPINION

Congress has a public approval rating of 22%, which makes us wonder what the 22% are watching. It can’t be C-SPAN. If they paid attention to this week’s spectacle involving Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar, the 22% are likely to join the other 78%.

Mr. Gosar, a Republican, illustrates the decline of Congress in profile. He tweeted an anime video of the Congressman attacking a character with the face of Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and swinging a sword at a character with President Biden’s face.

Mr. Gosar has since deleted the...

Read full story
Some content from this outlet may be limited or behind a paywall.

AllSides Picks

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-decline-of-congress-paul-gosar-tweet-cartoon-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-11637167694

More News about Polarization from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right