3 dead, 2 critical in suspected carbon monoxide leak at Michigan country music festival

Posted on AllSides July 18th, 2021
From The Left

Three men died while attending a country music festival in Brooklyn, Michigan, and two more were critically injured, in what is believed to be a carbon monoxide leak, officials say.

Five people were found unresponsive on Saturday afternoon inside a travel trailer at a campground near the Faster Horses Festival, according to a statement from the Lenawee County Sheriff's Department.

Deputies from the sheriff's department found the five men and immediately began to administer CPR treatment to the victims, the statement said.

Three of the men died on site. Two of...

Read full story

NBC News (Online)

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Left
AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Left
109960/85761
See full bias rating for NBC News (Online)
Learn about media bias
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-dead-2-critical-suspected-carbon-monoxide-leak-michigan-country-n1274314

More News about General News from the Left, Center and Right

From the Left

From the Center

From the Right