In the last presidential debate before the election, “the candidates again contradicted each other, while each offered incorrect or twisted factual claims,” according to FactCheck.org.
And, once again, headlines from different sources made each candidate look like a winner or loser, depending on the news source bias.
But first, you might want check out Funniest tweets of the final presidential debate. I’m sure we all could use some comic relief at this point.
- NPR: In Final Debate: Some Sparks, But Also Points Of Agreement
- CNN: 5 things we learned in Monday's debate
- CNN: Obama wins final debate, but does it matter?
- CNN: CNN Fact Check: Romney against 2014 deadline in Afghanistan before he was for it
- FactCheck.org: False Claims in Final Debate
- Fox News: Romney Hits Obama for 'Weakness,' As Obama Says 'Louder' Won't Work
- Newsmax: Pundits Proclaim: Romney Passes ‘Commander-in-Chief Test’
- Washington Times: Obama, Romney tangle on al Qaeda, foreign policy in final presidential debate
- Joe Scarborough: Mitt Romney wins debate season
- Washington Times: Debates deliver favorability edge to Romney
- Politico: CNN snap debate poll: Obama 48, Romney 40
- Politico: Presidential debate 2012: 7 takeaways
- Washington Post: Obama keeps Romney on his heels in last debate
- Huffington Post: Obama Reelection Odds Increase In Prediction Markets Following Foreign Policy Debate
- Washington Post: Fact checking the third presidential debate